Rose Villa Retreat’s Covid-19 Re-Opening Plan
Rose Villa Retreat is re-opening on June 12th with health and safety in mind for our guests.
Rose Villa is re-opening with a heath and safety plan for our guests.
- The retreat will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines.
- We developed floor plans that show safe distancing for craft tables and bedrooms.
- We are recommending safe distancing, but the decisions around this are for the guests to decide within their group.
- Any guests that have symptoms of Coronavirus as outlined by the CDC are asked to re-schedule their retreat.
- Disinfectant wipes and spray will be available for guest use while at the retreat.
- Rosemary will wear a mask and social distance while checking in on guests, alternatively will check on guests by phone, as decided by the group.
- We are being flexible with those that have reservations but are uncomfortable coming to retreat. We are happy to reschedule your reservation for a later date.
Guests with credits
Thank you to the customers that opted to take a credit for a future date. Feel free to begin scheduling those dates when you are ready by emailing email@example.com. When you schedule, let me know if you want Thursday or Monday for your free day.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!